Sunday, November 5, 2017

famous last words: coming to a close

This week has been like my previous few weeks. I had to take two trips to the doctor's office and still no complete answers as to why my body is giving me issues. But, I am overall feeling a lot better. I don't have fever and can eat and all that jazz, so it's a start!

I am really proud of myself for staying on top of this class and my other classes this past week. I tried to picture all of my due dates being a few days earlier than they really are just to make some wiggle-room in case I end up getting sick. With that in my mind, I think I may complete this course by next week which is pretty exciting! 

On the bright side, there were lots of exciting moments that happened over the last week. I got to dress up as a grandpa while TAing Human Anatomy lab which was very entertaining. Our whole team made up members from The Princess Bride, but I actually have never seen the movie. Regardless, it was fun getting to dress up for Halloween at work. Most importantly, the Houston Astros WON the World Series for the first time ever which is freaking AMAZING! It still has not sunk in for me. My family got to go to the parade on Friday and the picture were unreal. I am so happy for my city! Also, OU beat OSU (even though it was a very stressful game)! 

Here is a photo of the anatomy lab crew dressed up as The Princess Bride for Halloween. 

No comments:

Post a Comment