Monday, November 13, 2017

famous last words: visitor

This weekend was an eventful one to say the least. After a stressful week, my older brother came in town for the OU vs TCU game. I think this was my first time having a full game-day experience outside of being a cheerleader. It was a blast!

We got up around 10am and headed to campus corner for breakfast and then went home to change and headed right back to campus corner. It was fun, yet exhausting. Just being in a large crowd for hours is exhausting to me, but I was still a blast.

As for the game itself, it was great! I am not sure if I will go to the last home game and, if I don't, I am content with this game being my last game to attend as a student at OU. 

Photo from Flickr.


Since my brother was here, I didn't do as much homework as planned, but I don't regret it. I got ahead in this class enough so I just have 6 points left after this assignment and then I will have completed the course. I am very thankful that all of the extra credit was available since it motivated me to work ahead to stay on top of my work despite all of the times I have been sick this semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment