Sunday, November 5, 2017

tech tip: online typing test

I used KeyHero.com to test my typing skills for this week's tech tip. I did not like that some paragraphs were exponentially longer than others. I also did not like that many of the paragraphs I tried had grammar mistakes in them. It made it harder for me to type with ease. I did, however, realize that I need to practice my typing accuracy. I typed fast, but I never realized how many times I have to backspace. I actually had to work on typing through a program for every student in my elementary school that went all the way through middle school. But, even with that training, I know that I don't use proper typing technique. I am going to work on it as it is crucial in this day and age. If you are a poor typer, homework can be much more difficult and frustrating that it needs to be.

No comments:

Post a Comment