Sunday, November 5, 2017

growth mindset: cats


I chose this meme to use as I feel like I constantly need to remind myself of this in college. It's hard to think in this way when you are just starting out college, but now, as a senior, I am always trying to get the most out of my classes. It takes time to really realize just how much money is being put into each minute you have with a professor and it's so important to really learn from them so you don't just waste your money and time.


I chose this meme because I think it reigns true for all of us and is sometimes hard to remember. Although we all come from different backgrounds and are going through different things in our lives, we must think positively. We must always remember that we are moving forward from the lowest of lows and that the worst things are just the beginning of something better. 

No comments:

Post a Comment